This Privacy Notice contains information about how Ingeus process personal information related to the following:
- Users of our website
- Participants on our programmes
- Prospective employees
Please scroll down to the sections below for more information.
Ingeus UK collects a range of information about visits to the Ingeus UK website. The following information is stored for twelve months:
entry and exit pages.
how often the site was used
the time of day the site was accessed
the length of time spent on the site
how much information was downloaded
if the visit is from a company or an individual
if you are browsing from the UK or overseas
what browser types are being used
This information is collected for statistical analysis use only and no attempt is made by Ingeus UK to identify the user or their browsing activities.
When you send a message to Ingeus UK
You may provide personally identifiable information such as your name, physical address and email address, when you send us a message. Personal information collected by Ingeus is protected under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
Access to information
In the unlikely event of an investigation, a law enforcement agency or other government agency may exercise its legal authority to inspect our Internet Service Provider's logs.
Use and disclosure of information
Personal information provided to Ingeus when you send us a message will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it. Your details will not be added to a general mailing list. Unless required by law, Ingeus UK will not disclose this information without your consent.
Changes to this privacy notice
We keep our privacy notice under regular review and therefore may update it from time to time.
You can find out if we hold any personal information about you collected through your use of our website by making a 'subject access request' under the General Data Protection Regulations. Please put your request in writing to the address below. If we do hold information about you, you can ask us to correct any mistakes by contacting us. You can also ask us to stop sharing your data at any time.
Ingeus UK deliver a number of programmes on behalf of various government bodies and local authorities. If you have been referred to, or have registered on one of our programmes, we will have processed information about you. To learn more about how we process your personal information, please click on the link for your specific programme below.
Ingeus' Apprenticeships Division is Invisage Apprenticeships. The data collected and managed by Invisage is owned and governed by the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) Privacy Notice.
Invisage Apprenticeships are the data processors on behalf of the ESFA, who are the data controllers.
- Work and Health Programme - North West
- Working Well (Work and Health Programme) Greater Manchester - delivered by InWorkGM
- Central London Works (CLW)
- Working Well (Personalised Support Service)
- Steps 2 Success (S2S) - Northern Ireland
- Work Programme (WP) - Nationwide
- Work Choice - South London
- Employment, Training and Education (ETE) - West Midlands sub-contract
- Access to Work MHSS - England, Scotland and Wales - delivered by the AbleFutures partnerships
Historic and Legacy Services
- For information of the data we hold on historic and legacy contracts that we have delivered (ie those not listed above) please follow the instructions about contacting the Data Protection Officer at Ingeus.
Applying for Ingeus vacancies
How your data is used when you apply for a vacancy with Ingeus.
- By Post: The Data Protection Officer, Ingeus UK Ltd, 4th Floor, 66 Prescot Street, London, E1 8HG
- By email: DataProtectionOfficer@ingeus.co.uk
or use our Contact Us page.