Rewarding and challenging careers in fair, safe and supportive workplaces is not just ‘nice to have’ – it is what we work together to achieve every day at Ingeus. This includes embracing and celebrating diversity across all groups and creating environments and opportunities so that all of our people can thrive.
Following the introduction of the Equality Act 2010 (Gender Pay Gap Information) Regulations 2017, as an employer we are required to carry out Gender Pay Reporting.
There are six reporting requirements:
- The difference between the mean pay of men and women;
- The difference between the median pay of men and women;
- The difference between the mean bonus pay of men and women;
- The difference between the median bonus pay of men and women;
- The proportion of men and women who receive bonus pay; and
- The proportion of men and women in each pay band.
These reporting requirements do not involve the publishing of individual employee data. In addition, the calculations do not relate to what men and women are paid for doing the same role. Rather, the calculations take into account all jobs at all levels and salaries.
Click here to see our gender pay gap report published in April 2018 which includes our first set of calculations using data from April 2017. Our results are also published on the government website.