Ingeus collects a range of information about visits to the Ingeus website. The following information is stored for twelve months:
- entry and exit pages
- how often the site was used
- the time of day the site was accessed
- the length of time spent on the site
- how much information was downloaded
- if the visit is from a company or an individual
- the country you are browsing from
- what browser types are being used
This information is collected for statistical analysis use only and no attempt is made by Ingeus to identify the user or their browsing activities.
When you send a message to Ingeus
You may provide personally identifiable information such as your name, physical address and email address, when you send us a message. Personal information collected by Ingeus is protected by the Privacy Act 1988 and the relevant confidentiality provisions contained in legislation administered by Ingeus.
Access to information
In the unlikely event of an investigation, a law enforcement agency or other government agency may exercise its legal authority to inspect our Internet Service Provider's logs.
Use and disclosure of information
Personal information provided to Ingeus when you send us a message will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it. Your details will not be added to a general mailing list. Unless required by law, Ingeus will not disclose this information without your consent.
- determine whether your computer has support for cookies turned on (this allows us to advise that you need to enable cookies to use a particular service)
- help identify you during your secure session
- time your session so you will be logged off if you are not using the service for a specified time period
- maintain an audit trail of your secure session.
Website material and information
Before relying on the material users should independently verify its relevance for their purposes, and should obtain any appropriate professional advice.
For reasons of succinctness and presentation, the information provided on this website may be in the form of summaries and generalisations, and may omit detail that could be significant in a particular context, or to particular persons.
Any link to an external site is provided for your information and convenience only. Ingeus does not endorse, monitor or control such sites (or any associated organisation, product or service) and is not responsible for their content, or your access or use of them.
While Ingeus endeavours to provide a secure internet environment, users should note there are inherent risks associated with transmission of information via the internet. Ingeus provides alternative ways to obtain and provide information for those who do not wish to use public networks such as the internet. These include direct contact at a Customer Service Centre, telephone, facsimile or post.
Ingeus has included what it considers to be appropriate security features in this site but, as with any internet service, it and the underlying systems may be subject to attacks from unauthorised persons.
Ingeus makes reasonable efforts to ensure this website is available for users when required. However, Ingeus cannot guarantee to provide continuous or uninterrupted access to this website. Ingeus also cannot guarantee this website or software downloaded from it will be free from computer viruses.
Statement of Ethics
Ingeus does not tolerate, permit, or engage in bribery, corruption, or improper payments of any kind in our business dealings, anywhere in the world, both with public officials and people in the private sector.
We are committed to the following principles:
- We will carry out business fairly, honestly and openly.
- We will not give or offer any money, gift, hospitality or other advantage to any person carrying out a business or public role, or to a third party associated with that person, to get them to do something improper.
- We will not give or offer any money, gift, hospitality or other advantages to any foreign public official with the intention of influencing them to our business advantage.
- We will not use intermediaries or contractors for the purpose of committing acts of bribery.
- We will not assist clients with acts of bribery.
- We do not allow employees to accept money, gifts, hospitality and other advantages from business associates, actual or potential suppliers, or service providers which are intended to influence a business decision or transaction in some improper way.
- No employee will suffer demotion, penalty, or other adverse consequence for refusing to pay bribes, even if it may result in the company losing business.
We are committed to a programme to counter the risk of the firm being involved in bribery.